Nature of Work: Full time
Faina Innovations limited is a startup company based in Machakos County. The company is currently operating in lower eastern region of Kenya (Machakos, Makueni and Kitui counties) targeting mango farmers. The company is working closely with farmers, researchers, manufactures and marketers to develop and deliver, effective, convenient and affordable farm solutions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office
- Helping maintain workplace security
- Preparing meeting and training rooms
- Answering phones in a professional manner
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks
- Sorting and distributing mails
- Provide excellent customer service
- Any other duty as may be given from time to time
- Diploma in Front Office or Hospitality
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good time management skills
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.